March 18, 2020
Since my last communications, we’ve continued to see the extraordinary impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is disrupting so much of our daily lives. All of us at Madison Tax Services are constantly reviewing the latest developments around the world, and we are working diligently to support our employees who are supporting you.
I want to share some additional measures we are taking to demonstrate our commitment to keeping you informed and going the extra mile to provide you the service you need to be safely and with confidence.
- We have enhanced our cleaning methods at our locations and our offices are using approved disinfectant to regularly wipe down high-touch areas such as door handles, counters, kiosks and other hard surfaces.
- We’ve added more alcohol-based hand sanitizers and are reminding employees to take important hygiene steps, including frequent handwashing and staying home if ill.
- For our processing offices, we are reinforcing our rigorous cleaning process which includes priority areas such as door handles, seats, etc.
We know you need greater flexibility to manage the change happening around us. Here are few recent changes we’ve made to help you.
- We are now taking client via email, and phone interview as we do for all our out of state clients.
- We added more time with interviews from thirty minutes to forty five minutes.
- Since the IRS has pushed back the filing date from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020 there is no rush to get your taxes filed.
- And as always, at Madison Tax service “We Treat You Like Family.”
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve, please know we remain committed to providing you the exceptional experience and service you expect from Madison Tax Service.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact our office at the numbers listed below.
Darryl Madison, General Partner